Sunday, April 28, 2013

chillbox time!!



hello followers!!! in this post I want t show y how much I love chillbox !! in this picture I go out with my friend at ioannina , for a coffee and its a good idea to eat frozen yogurt!! it's my favourite !!! so, I wear my grey maxi skirt ! I'm obsessed with this skirt and I combined with a white top and my denim jacket !!! the bag is so casual and I think To complete with this outfit !! y think ???? 

be stylist   be creativeeee !!!!!!!

Giwtou





chill box

i wear
skirt hm , shirt brshka, bag oysho, denim pull& bear

my friend wears 
skirt hm, shoes pink woman, bag hm , denim zara

4 comments:

  1. I love frozen yogurt!!
    New post on my blog ---> http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. auto to style sou paei poli...to tzin to pukamiso to pires prosfata? psaxno ena alla to thelo anoixtoxromo...

    xx
    Nelly
    www.e-fashiondiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post my love and you look just adorable, i would love to follow each other with bloglovin,
    kisses from,
    http://www.littlefashionwhitelies.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...