Friday, November 9, 2012

Night mood

Hello followers ! how are you ? 
In this post i want to saw you my new boots (check all pictures)
I think that it was love at first sight !! yes, yes .. 
And i bought this directly .
All my clothes fits perfectly with these shoes and once again i believe that made the right choice .. what do you think ?
maching with my current look?



i wear 
boots bershka , leather, legging , 2 shirts all zara , bag old 


thanks for reading !

be stylist be creative 

GIWTOU 









20 comments:

  1. ontos einai poli orea..opos kai to ipolipo outfit :-)

    xx
    Nelly
    http://www.e-fashiondiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog :) Of course we can follow each other! I already follow you now is your turn :)
    Xoxo

    Miss Butterfly
    Miss Butterfly Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit :) love your blog :)
    ty for your comment on my blog :)
    i'm following u now via GFC :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazinggggggg babie !!!! :);0

    kate__

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I like the jacket and boots ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit and thanks for the comment dear
    I am now following you on GFC and bloglovin
    waiting for your respond :)
    cheers

    www.istanbulianchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl!
    Thanks for your comment!
    I really like your blog and your style!
    I fell in love with your bag!
    I want to buy one, too, but I haven't found any interesting pieces yet!
    I'm your newest follower!
    Follow me baaaack! :)

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

    xo xo
    Olie

    ReplyDelete
  8. megeies koukla!einai polu omorfa, opws kai olo to outfit!
    polla filia!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...